Chilcotin Crescent is a uniquely close-knit community of 30 families which respect each others’ privacy, but also know each other well and watch out for each other.
• 1.6 acres fronting on the 108 Mile Lake
• Unusual privacy afforded by a combination of lake and 108 Mile Greenbelt lands
• Adjacent 0.65 acre property may be purchased for additional privacy, and is also perfectly suited to be a building lot. It's currently home to a fascinating variety of wildlife.
Attractive and spacious 4450 square foot log home includes 5 bedrooms and den, 3½ bathrooms and full in-law suite. Built in 1997 to the highest standards, using environmentally friendly materials. Could make an excellent vacation home.
• Heated by natural-gas-fired hot water through a combination of radiant in-floor heating and radiators
• Extremely effective air exchange system throughout
• Serviced by municipal water, natural gas, hydro, high-speed internet, cable TV and telephone
2000 sq ft on main floor, including: large kitchen; 3 bedrooms; den;
huge, bright, south-facing living/dining area with 27 ft high ceiling;
Vermont Casting wood-burning fireplace; 1½ bathrooms; and spectacular fir flooring.
Upstairs & downstairs
450 square foot bedroom on the upper floor and four-piece en suite bathroom with skylights
Full 2000 square foot basement, including lots of storage, ping-pong room, large laundry room equipped with Miele washer and dryer, and one-bedroom in-law suite, with spacious living area and full kitchen and bathroom.
Bedroom on the upper floor with en suite bathroom
Basement: in-law suite
Most furniture, appliances and equipment can be included. A complete list is available on request.
Price of the Main Property
|The rule of thumb apparently used by realtors and developers in this area at this time is $225/sq. ft. for the main floor and $150/sq. ft. for the basement and upper floor. That produces a total of $817,500 for the house, to which can be added the $90,000 we paid for the lot in 1995 - for a grand total in excess of $900,000.
Video by JN Web Design, editing by Keyboard Graphic Design